CDC Annual Recital
- Music & choreography will be chosen by the teachers and will be age appropriate.
- Recital costume fees are due at registration. All costume payments are refundable through November 1, 2017, if for any reason your dancer does not continue with classes. No refunds will be given after this date, no exceptions.
- Costumes Students will not receive their costumes if there is an outstanding balance on tuition and/or costume fee has not been paid.
- Costs Individual recital costumes are $75 per costume. Junior Combo I & Intermediate Jazz/Lyrical are $80. Junior Combo II are $165 and Junior Combo III are $175. CDC will order recital tights needed for your child’s costume. The cost of the tights will be added to the costume cost.
Scholarships and Awards
Perfect Attendance Award
- Students must attend all of their classes to receive a certificate.
- A trophy will be given to students who have danced at CDC for 3, 5 , 10 or 15 years.
- All students will receive a recital participation medal if they are not eligible for the 3, 5, 10 or 15 year awards.
- CDC has given over $100,000 in scholarships in the past 21 years. Each year we give out up to 8 scholarship awards. Scholarship nominees will remain private and winners will be announced at the annual recital.
- Commitment: approach, understanding and willingness to learn the essence of class material
- Effort: the work ethic a student brings into the classroom and their class attendance
- Technique: the ability to execute and comprehend the technical aspect of their dance training
- Improvement: the student’s personal growth from September to May
- Positive Attitude: bringing a positive attitude into the studio, someone who compliments other students, is respectful to all staff members and parents, is happy to be in class each week and is open to learn from peers and support them in their learning.